The KOSAF is organized according to primary areas of operation and responsibility. The Chairman represents the Foundation and makes ultimate decisions on the KOSAF’s operation, budget, and programs. As the chairman of the board, the Chairman presides over the board meetings.
The Chief Internal Auditor of the KOSAF inspects asset management, accounting, and the KOSAF’s operation. The Chief Internal Auditor must report the results of inspections to the Minister of Education and the KOSAF’s Board of Directors. The Department of Audit must be free from interferences by the executives and the other departments.
In addition, Senior Executive Director assists the Chairman in the operation of the KOSAF and supervises staff under their control. Also, in case that Chairman becomes incapable of fulfilling the duties, Senior Executive Director executes as proxy.
Under the guidance of the executive staff, each section (office, division, and center) is headed by an assistant director.
- Student Grant & Scholarship Division
- Department of Government Grant
- Department of Job-Related Grant
- Department of Merit-Based Scholarship
- Department of Talent Development
- Department of Personnel Management
- Student Loan Division
- Department of Student Loan
- Department of Student Loan Repayment
- Department of Credit Recovery & Collection
- Department of Financial Management
- Department of Planning & Coordination
- Department of Innovation & Development
- Student Welfare Division
- Department of Student Welfare
- Department of Customer Service
- Department of Regional Support
- Department of Information Management
- Department of Public Communication
- Department of General Affairs